Tomorrow night's meeting .....

Hi there ....  I'm sorry to have to send apologies for tomorrow night's
meeting.  I have the ODF short instruction manual from Matt, with full
permission to work on it.  I can't do a lot until Natty arrives at
release candidate stage, or at least beta.  At last, I can get Natty to
run on one computer, so I can play with it - two others have driver
problems - Natty does not seem to get the accelerated graphics driver as
yet so it can only run the gnome desktop.

I don't think I promised to do anything else just yet; if I did, please
remind me and I'll e-mail anything required by tomorrow night.

I'll check our the meeting notes on Sunday if someone tells me where
they are.

Regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/