Re: templates

Hi Rafael,

SpreadUbuntu being a community project is the repository for all Ubuntu
related material.

It is as official as you want it to be: The more you promote it among your
peers and LoCo, the more material it has, the more people that use it, the
more value it gives the more users, the more official it is.

If this community would be more awake and connected across projects with
similar goals and ideas we all would suddenly see that we have the main
bricks in place to empower the second wave of guerrilla marketeers and
expand the ubuntu community tremendously. I am pretty sure I can contribute
with something, because I want to see tge result of this cristalized in the
real world.

If you are awake before me, do please not forget to at least try waking me
up too ;) Thanks in advance!

Regards,
-
Rubén Romero