templates

I'd like to know if there's a web page, wiki or similar where we can
upload "official" templates for Ubuntu. I mean, "more official" than
SpreadUbuntu, those used in real conferences, symposiums and
presentations, like the one in Budapest. Having empty templates we could
make posters and spreading graphic material, and easily print them for
upcoming events.

I've attached the both Ubuntu and Lubuntu "official" templates, for
Ubuntu (from Canonical) and Lubuntu (derivated for me).

Cheers!

PS. BTW, the leader of Lubuntu, Julien Lavergne, asked me about making
some tees for promoting the Ubuntu family. But maybe this questions goes
better on marketing places.