move today's Ubuntu Adverts meeting

Hiya,

I'd like to move today's Ubuntu Adverts team meeting to next week - June
25th. Sorry for the late notice but this will give me a bit more time to
prepare. Please join in #ubuntu-adverts at 1700 UTC [1]. Refer to the
meetings page [2] for more details including the agenda.

For the next meeting, we'll focus on the status of the first campaign
and I'll present the creative brief for the second campaign.

If you haven't been following along, PC World has been doing a series
this month called "30 Days With Ubuntu Linux" [3]. Lots of interesting
insights to be found from a different perspective. The latest article
focuses on the exciting ;) topic of EXT4 vs. NTFS.

Thanks all! Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.

Best,
Matt

[1] http://everytimezone.com/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings