ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

The path forward

Greetings everyone,
We had a reasonably successful meeting on the 27th. I would like to welcome the new members that joined us and tell all those that missed the meeting that we missed you. Nice to see Cameroon appearing in numbers. We have a new chair person for our meetings that did a great job on his first try. Thanks na3il. I appeal to you all to encourage more linux users to join us please. Let us grow the project of uniting all of Africas Ubuntu and linux users. Remember Unity is strength. na3il is young and full of energy and ideas and uses all the other social media platforms so please support him. I am not retiring, just stepping back a bit so young bloods can show the way. all the modern social media is the way to go to achieve our goal, but I will still be on IRC every day. I am busy recovering from a hernia operation so rest lots. But I know if everyone stands together the goal will be reached. Everyone seems to be getting busier and busier just to make ends meet, but just take some time now and again to pop in and greet or just lurk on #ubuntu-africa. and feel free to reply on this list and post news about your countries groups. All news is welcome
Keep well everyone and take care
Miles (Kilos)