ubuntu-africa team mailing list archive

Fwd: Re: The path forward

Hi Naeil and everyone else,
We keep to this thread I think. We can just trim the unnecesary info so it doesnt end up like a book. We are officially recognised by Ubuntu as a group with an official irc channel. But not being a loco we arent tied to monthly irc meetings or the need for reverification every couple of years. So we can have our meetings quarterly just to keep track of what is happening where. It would be nice if everyone can reply to this mail with their opinions.
Best regards
Miles

Hey *@Kilos *and *@ALL

*
I hope that new members feel comfortable to use and talk in the ML.. Our
ML is almost dead, so we try our best to make it alive again :D

BTW, should we open another thread to discuss the meeting of the next
month or we discuss it here?

Sincerly

*Zoueidi Naeîl* aka Na3iL <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Na3iL>
Ubuntu-TN Member && Official Ubuntu Member && Ubuntu-africa member
Founder & current leader of GNUlug.tn

/"Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy."
-//Richard Stallman /