From: Simon Quigley <tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:39 PM
Subject: [loco-contacts] Policy for rejoining the Ubuntu Members team
To: ubuntu-community-team <ubuntu-community-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Community announcement list <community-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ubuntu Local Community Team (LoCo) contacts" <
loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Submit and discuss any Ubuntu related news
stories <ubuntu-news-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ubuntu community,

The Ubuntu Membership Board has established a policy for Ubuntu Members
who have either expired from the Launchpad team or have left to become
an Ubuntu Member again without having to go through the full membership
process.

You can find the full process here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Rejoining

The goal of this is for people who wish to rejoin the Ubuntu project as
an official Ubuntu Member to be able to do so by answering a few simple
questions about future involvement in the project. It also solidifies
the procedure we have been following informally for Ubuntu Members whose
membership has expired.

This only affects individuals with direct Ubuntu Membership; managers of
delegated teams should feel free to adapt this proposal for their own needs.

On behalf of the Ubuntu Membership Board,
Simon Quigley