ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

All Star Jam equipment/performance

Folks,
   It is that time of the year again boys and girls. Time for the
pre-planning for the Ubuntu All Stars. I am gathering the equipment list
so that we will have a good idea what will be available as well as what
is needed for the Jam.

If you are bringing instruments, please let me know so that I can get
them on the list. (not so that people will play them :) just so we know
what we need accommodation for)

Also, if you wish to jam with us, it would be nice to know who wants to
play and/or sing. Depending on the response, there may be a different
way we will handle the Jam (i.e. one big set versus 2 smaller sets
separated by a break)

The gist is, let me know about any of the above. You can send me direct
e-mail with your preferences/equipment list.

Time is of the essence. We are getting close now. :-)

Hope to see you all there and rock with you.

~JFo

Follow ups