ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: All Star Jam equipment/performance

I'll be bringing my electric guitar and a few stomp boxes.

--Brent

On 10/18/2010 09:58 PM, Jeremy Foshee wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 09:32:59AM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:37:53AM EST, Jeremy Foshee wrote:
Folks,
    It is that time of the year again boys and girls. Time for the
pre-planning for the Ubuntu All Stars. I am gathering the equipment list
so that we will have a good idea what will be available as well as what
is needed for the Jam.

I'm happy to join in and play drums/keys/sing, depending on the material we play. Not really fussed on what gear is used.

I think we will have you covered then. :-)

~JFo

Luke