ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Songs

On 05/12/2011 12:23 PM, Hugh Blemings wrote:
Hi Tony, All.

[...]

One last comment, I'm planning on having a short (<= 30min) acoustic
practice during lunch.  The original plan for this was for myself and
Surbi to practice "Angel From Montgomery".  We might be able to squeeze
in one or two other songs for which I'm playing guitar.  If you're
interested, we'll meet in Arany (05) to play.

Shall we eat first, aim to be there 20 past or so ?

I have a meeting at 1:30, so others are welcome to stay past this...

With or Without You: tony (g), lee (v), stiv (v), robert? (g)

I'd like to play keys on this one too if no one else minds ?

Sure

/t

Cheers,
Hugh