ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Songs

On 05/13/2011 09:55 AM, Hugh Blemings wrote:
Heya Tony, Leigh, All,

Have we located a bass?

I tried to rent one yesterday, but alas no luck.

It *should* be here today at noon with the rest of the equipment.

If it doesn't show, I wonder if it's worth asking the bloke from the hotel
that we were chatting with last night if something can be worked out privately
?

You mean the hotel bar manager?  ;)

Yea, he was super cool, and seemed to really enjoy himself last night. I think he also was pretty amused at the suitcase cooler ( thanks Leanne )!

Definitely a "Plan B" option, but let's cross our fingers and hope the original plan pans out...

/t