ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Picks!

I still have bags of 60 picks for USD $20. Please pay in USD, pay me
later, send me paypal or arrange other payment, I have enough Forints.

If you want picks and don't have them yet, catch me today as I have some
with me. You can pay me later. I'll have a bunch at the party tonight
for throwing to the crowd (and having seen the venue, crowd is the
operative word).

Payment is on the honor system and it's up to you to keep track of
whether you have paid me. Paypal to steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is fine,
or catch me at a rally or something.

Thanks,

Steve