Upload interface between s-c-a and click-updown

Hi,

Looking at the ongoing work on the s-c-a side it looks like you are
close to defining the form for uploads. I'm looking at the click-updown
side, and can build a skeleton interface to receive the upload.

I'm currently thinking of a url scheme where you post to
'.../click-upload/' with a form that contains:

  file: a file field
  appid: the id of the app as a string
  version: the version the file is for as a string

Does that sounds right?

What should the responses on success and failure be? redirects? html?
json?

Thanks,

James

Follow ups