Re: Shipping click packages on the touch image

On 06/07/2013 08:27 AM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> [ Sorry, previous mail got sent off incomplete. ]
>
> in various discussions the idea to have at least a click package or two
> installed on the Touch images to exercise the code a bit more and give
> it exposure. It would also form a nice milestone of this cross-team
> initiative.
>
> The following work items and questions came up during the discussion:
>
>  - security team: define permissions structure (high-level
>    permissions, format of json snippet)

Steve Beattie is working on this now (in CC).

>  - When is apparmor targeting for click? June?
>  - A hook will be necessary to generate the apparmor profile.

Not June. Since click is still being worked on, we have work items to
provide a debhelper for June (this is needed for converged device
anyway) which will allow us to get all of our stuff in order so then
someone can just implement the small bit for click (it shouldn't be more
than loading the apparmor profile and possibly copying the profile into
/etc/apparmor.d). In other words, the apparmor integration piece can
then be added relatively quickly once click is at the point to do that
(and our bits are ready).