Getting a click package on the touch image

Hello everybody,

following some discussions we had in a call earlier, it'd be good to
have a discussion about how we could easily get an example click package
(like for the calculator or sudoku) on the Ubuntu Touch image.

As there's no infrastructure building these packages right now, this
might involve some hackery at first.

Maybe it'd make sense to figure out how this could work initially and
then in a later incarnation of the project?

Thanks a lot for any insights in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+

Follow ups