Re: Translations of metadata

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:05:10PM -0300, Martin Albisetti wrote:
> Thinking about the simplest way possible, and since the relevant
> metadata (description, etc) will be entered and live on the server,
> I'd like to explore us just having a simple toggle on the web ui that
> switches between languages and people can type in (or paste) the text
> for each language.
> I'd like to explicitly exclude any automation for metadata
> translations for the moment as that would be much more complex. Also,
> this discussion excludes the actual application's translations.

Do I understand correctly that we don't need any special support in the
Click package format itself for this?  That is, the app itself would
just contain the English text for description and the like, and anything
else would be picked up by the client code from the server?

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]