Re: Name spacing

Hello,

On 17.06.2013 12:01, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> in a recent call, I think it was Loïc who mentioned that there was
> widespread agreement how the app name spacing is going to work, just
> that we are going to need some automated checking for it and that it
> needs to be documented somewhere.

As this discussion has slowed down a bit, do we need to document the
consensus somewhere? Which parts of the infrastructure are going to be
affected by this. Do we track this as work items somewhere?

Thanks.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+