Re: Resolving open questions

On 07/04/2013 12:22 PM, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> Security team (Marc):
> H    final security sub-manifest

We just finalized this. I've yet to update the docs and respond to the list, but
will be doing so shortly.

> M    release lint tool

So, there are potentially different lint tools. I have been working on the
security parts of the lint tool. I can help with the other parts, but it isn't a
priority atm.
> L    remove malicious content (remote wipe of an evil app)

AIUI, it was decided in another thread that we will be shipping an empty package
for 13.10, possibly 14.04.

> SDK team (Zoltan):
> H    support for click packages, with security bits in manifest,
>      pushed via adb
> M    building of arch-indep and of arch-dep apps -- arch-indep / QML
>      are priority
> L    manifest edition with security bits
> L    push to appstore
> L    cross-building -- not urgent though

This should be added to Zoltan's team:
H    Fix ubuntu-qtcreator-plugins bugs tagged with 'application-confinement'
     (http://tinyurl.com/mf28tw4)