Re: Summary of my understandings (v2)

On 07/12/2013 03:15 PM, Ted Gould wrote:

> Same e-mail, hopefully revised based on everyone's feedback.  I think there are
> still some install directory issues to work out for the security profiles, but
> I'm going to ignore that one for now.

Yes, it isn't particularly important to this conversation except to the click
apparmor hook and apparmor boot process.

> *Click Basic Points*
>
> A click package can be identified with a reverse domain name that represents the
> project: com.ubuntu.foo

I missed this one before. What is 'foo' here? I thought that for namespacing
reasons going to be something like 'devusername.appname'. Ie
com.ubuntu.devusername.appname

> Every click package will contain a manifest that is the root of information
> about that package.  It is in JSON and located in the package directory under
> .click/info/$(package name)/manifest.

Minor nit, is is currently implemented as:
.click/info/$(package name).manifest

> No one should have anything left to say now, right?  ;-)

Thanks for doing this! :)