Adding "applications" to manifest file

I think that it has become clear that we need a way in the manifest file
to describe a package that has multiple applications in it.

I'm going to suggest that we add an entry to the root item called
"applications" that contains and associative array.  The index to that
array is the name of the application and the value is an object of
properties describing it.  Only one of which I'm suggesting today,
"type" with an only valid value of "desktop".

I think that we also need a way to define the primary application that
should be used when referring to this package.  For that I'm suggesting
the key "primary-application" and a value that is a valid application
name.

As an example, that would make the camera app look something like this:
(security section purposely left out)

        {
            "name": "com.ubuntu.apps.camera",
            "version": "2.9.1daily13.06.13",
            "maintainer": "Ugo Riboni <ugo.riboni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>",
            "title": "Camera application",
            "framework": "ubuntu-sdk-13.10",
            "applications": {
                "camera-app": {
                    "type": "desktop"
                }
            },
            "primary-application": "camera-app"
        }

Then the package would have a file, at its root, called
camera-app.desktop that would have the additional information about that
application.

Does that sound good to you folks?
Ted