Re: Desktop file integration

Unfortunately I think we duplicated work :-/  I added approximately the
same hook to upstart-app-launch today, and it is here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ted/upstart-app-launch/click-hook/+merge/176525

Also, that was most of the code needed to complete the click-exec
functionality so that works with this branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ted/upstart-app-launch/click-exec/+merge/176570

Which means for the exciting among you, you can grab that last branch
and start click packages.  At least it'll execute (the app I have just
makes a full screen window and complains it has a bad path for it's
assets because they're not in file://buildd/ )  In theory, it all works
though :-)

Hopefully those can get reviewed tomorrow and will get released by the
autorelease system tomorrow evening.

Ted