End-to-end demo of the click packages software store

Hello all!  I am sending this to a billion email addresses as well as
the list in case someone isn't subscribed yet. It's also a testament
to just how many people it took to get us to this point.

I have recorded a demo showing the workflow from a developer to a
user's hands using the Ubuntu SDK, our software store, click packages
and Ubuntu Touch.

Still a quite a few pieces need to land in different trunks, need
packaging and need polishing, but as you can see, at all works.

Here's the link: http://youtu.be/BjGAnV33GHU

Well done everybody!   \o/

--
Martin