Re: Desktop file integration

Hello everybody,

thanks a lot Colin and Ted for working on this!

On 24.07.2013 09:57, Colin Watson wrote:
> We've got it to the point where we can just about
> demo what's in the archive now (Jamie's got it working with his evil
> app, I hear), and it would be a shame to destabilise things with code
> that isn't quite right yet when we need to demo to both Rick and Mark
> over the next few days.

It'd be good if we could discuss when we want the upstart bits to land.
For the demo next week, it'd be good not to get into a situation like
this one:
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-10513-Code-Refactoring-Cat-in-Bathtu-yRZT.gif
:-)

Thanks again for everybody's hard work!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+