vUDS planning

Hey everyone,

so from 27th August to 29th August there's going to be another vUDS.

With the Appstore going public soon and more interest in the general
click/appstore story it'd be good if we could have all the discussions
we need to have as part of vUDS. For whatever can easily be public we
should have discussions and also get (at least high-level) work items
into blueprints.

You can find instructions on how to schedule sessions here:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS/Create

For a lot of things it's going to be debatable which track it falls into
(client? community? appdev? foundations?) - shall we just agree on one
or announce sessions we plan to have on the mailing list here, so
everybody can just go and subscribe?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+

Follow ups