Re: vUDS planning

Hello,

On 19.08.2013 11:19, Evan Dandrea wrote:
> Are you referring to this thread:
>
> https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00413.html

Yes. I just had a look around for topics that didn't feel sufficiently
well-spec'ed or understood.

> If so, could we possibly rename this topic to something like "error
> reporting on click packages"? This could cover sending crash and
> recoverable problem reports to daisy.ubuntu.com, as well as providing
> debugging symbols for retracing the crashes.

Sure. Feel free to rename the topic to something else. (I just copied it
from the mail subject line.)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+