Re: App Review Shifts

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Dave Morley <davmor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is my understanding I'm not sure if that standard has been fully
> thrashed out yet which I believe is the reason all the teams are
> getting involved.

It hasn't, this is what these next few weeks are for. The app contest
is going to help us flesh out the process. It's ok for there to be
delays in getting things through, imperfect reviews and bugs.
While we ultimately want the process to feel very responsive and
lightweight for users, the next few weeks probably won't be like that
as we build up the tools and instructions to make everything go
smoothly.
Focus on identifying problems and making sure they're on someone's
plate to solve rather than going crazy for any specific app or
timeframe to get apps through. The contest still has 4 weeks to go, so
we're not quite at crunch time yet  :)
All that said, I'll fire off a blog post opening up the store by my
EOD today, so it should get fun from now on.

--
Martin