Re: Click Package upload API

Most of the interaction will be with MyApps, but the final upload has to go
to Click-Updown, because uploading to MyApps directly is a waste of
resources (you'd double up the time and total bandwidth required + causing
more unnecessary strain on the MyApps servers if we have to proxy all
uploads through it).