Re: Shipping plugins as click packages

Hello Daniel, Loïc, ...

In android some apps are using a similar system. QT for example has one
app. If you try to start a QT-based app, it redirects you to the
"QT-Lib-App" in the store and you have to download those libs.

However we should definitely have huge restrictions/"process of
thinking" about this topic. So we will not reimplement apt/yum.

Click is defined as "A package with only one dependency: ubuntu-sdk"
till now. If we bloat Click to support libs, we should look at other
(click-like) implementations first.

There were some (click-like) implementations which wheren't choosen
because they could ship libs.

--
kind regards

Simon