Re: Webapps submissions

Le 18/09/2013 17:00, Daniel Holbach a écrit :
Hello everybody,

we had a few webapps submissions coming in through the software store already. In a recent discussion the question came up if there is any additional planning or specification still missing. Like do we need a template for the SDK for webapps or anything else?
Hi Daniel,

Further to Jamie's reply, I think the developer side of things is well covered already with the documentation that has been published on developer.ubuntu.com: - for simple wrappers around websites, the principles in the tutorial have already been adopted, judging by the submissions already made - for HTML5 apps, the new examples and project types in QtCreator should help developers get started quickly

We can discuss improvements to those of course. Otherwise, let me know if you had something else in mind.

David