Re: Webapps submissions

Le 19/09/2013 16:05, John Pugh a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hello everybody,

we had a few webapps submissions coming in through the software store
already. In a recent discussion the question came up if there is any
additional planning or specification still missing. Like do we need a
template for the SDK for webapps or anything else?

Have a great day,
  Daniel

While webapps submissions are great, the problem we have at the moment is
that they are being allowed in with blatant trademark violations and the
majority of these submissions are from inside Canonical.
All of the services have a logo & brand policy generally permitting this usage.

And as Martin said, we're in beta: this gives time to lawyers & business people to double check all this.

David