Architecture support for click packages

Hi all,

I'm working on adding support for exposing supported architectures for the
click packages. This work will include:

- allow developer to specify supported architecture for binary file during
upload (later on, the architecture will be extracted from the click package
itself)
- expose supported architectures for click package so that the click index
can filter by architecture easily

I am making a few assumptions and I have one question for which I'd like to
hear your thoughts.

Assumptions
- a click package can support one of the following architectures: armhf,
amd64, i386 or all (meaning a generic app that works on all architectures)
- a click app can support multiple applications by means of multiple click
packages (one for each supported architecture)
- supported architectures is a dynamic feature of the click app; it will
depend on the available uploaded binaries at any given time (and the
architectures they've been uploaded for)
- the binary filename will include the architecture  (eg,
namespace.appname_version_arch.click)
- we will now have to allow uploading a new click package for an already
uploaded version, as long as it's for a new architecture

Question
- in the case of multi-arch package, is it ok that we name the file using
_all.click ? Is that the current convention?

Any other thoughts on these topics are welcome.

cheers,
Ricardo

Follow ups