Re: Architecture support for click packages

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 06:05:57PM -0300, Martin Albisetti wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Ricardo Kirkner
> <ricardo.kirkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So, since right now the architectures are defined in the server, should we
> > have an explicit 'all' architecture option? or should we use that when all
> > options have been selected and use 'multi' when more than one (but not all)
> > have been selected?
>
> Yes, I think "all" should be an option.

Correct.  "all" indicates truly architecture-independent, while "multi"
indicates that it supports more than one architecture but contains
architecture-dependent code.  See
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00626.html for
more details.

--