Re: Click Package Support Tool(s)

On 11/04/2013 09:02 AM, Michael Spencer wrote:
> Sorry, I meant on the desktop.

Well, some work is planned for click apps on the desktop to enable developers to
more easily test their apps on the desktop form factor-- but keep in mind click
on the desktop is not supported or recommended for general use because appstore
apps do not undergo a security audit and application confinement for Ubuntu
appstore apps does not (currently) cover limitations in X. I suggest you work
with the Ubuntu community team to see what is planned for when and how you may
be able to contribute there.