Re: [Ubuntu-phone] framework 14.04, compatibility and testing

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Loïc Minier <loic.minier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013, Florian Boucault wrote:
> > Is there an authoritative list of dependencies for framework 13.10?
>
> Yes; it's the sdk-libs seed, pulled by the ubuntu-sdk-libs package; it
> ships the actual Click framework file

This reminds me of one more subject; developer.ubuntu.com refers to Ubuntu
SDK 1.0[1] while the packaging refers to framework-xx.xx; can we merge
these or is one a composite of the other?

The click documentation refers to 'ubuntu-sdk-13.10' as an example
framework[2] so I'm guessing they might have been intended as one of the
same, although it might have changed and the sdk might just be one part of
the framework; but since it's in ubuntu-sdk-libs it probably isn't.

Cheers
Sergio

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/apps/qml/api/
[2] http://click.readthedocs.org/en/latest/file-format.html#manifest