Executing fat packages

Hey all,

There was a discussion a while back on IRC about executing binaries in
fat packages.  After that I started a branch, but I just found it again,
and cleaned it up.  But I felt like we should probably make sure this is
what we want before I go ahead and commit it.  First here's the branch:

        https://code.launchpad.net/~ted/upstart-app-launch/tracking-arch/+merge/196194

What it does is adjust the PATH environment variable to first have an
architecture specific directory.  This way anything that is specified in
the desktop file could have an architecture specific version that would
be found by normal path expansion.  That directory is:

        $(PACKAGE_DIR)/lib/$(ARCH TRIPLET)/bin/

Does that still look good to everyone?

Ted