Re: sdk/click framework 14.04 ETA?

On 01/19/2014 06:44 PM, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> Do we have an ETA to at least just define this?
> Do we have a process of what needs to be done after every release?
>
> Reason for asking it that the reminders app is ready for store upload,
> but I'm most certainly sure it won't work on all framework 13.10
> supported releases (saucy).
What does it depend on that was not defined for 13.10? We talked about
defining a 13.10.1 early Feb for apps that require the recent additions
to the framework.

> We don't really need to have it in final form, since this is still
> moving along; but having the tag would be good to filter out where we
> know this is bound not to work.
The Qt 5.2 approach decision somewhat affects the timing and rollout for
the 14.04 tag. We also are waiting on the support for multiple
frameworks to land.

Pat