Re: sdk/click framework 14.04 ETA?

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 09:46:48AM -0500, Pat McGowan wrote:
> On 01/19/2014 06:44 PM, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> > Do we have an ETA to at least just define this?
> > Do we have a process of what needs to be done after every release?
> >
> > Reason for asking it that the reminders app is ready for store upload,
> > but I'm most certainly sure it won't work on all framework 13.10
> > supported releases (saucy).
> What does it depend on that was not defined for 13.10? We talked about
> defining a 13.10.1 early Feb for apps that require the recent additions
> to the framework.

We shouldn't define things as 13.10.x when they aren't in saucy.  It's
confusing.

> > We don't really need to have it in final form, since this is still
> > moving along; but having the tag would be good to filter out where we
> > know this is bound not to work.
> The Qt 5.2 approach decision somewhat affects the timing and rollout for
> the 14.04 tag. We also are waiting on the support for multiple
> frameworks to land.

I think we should stop waiting for the next thing to land, and simply
define a 14.04 framework (possibly "beta" or similar, or else just
defined as unstable) now.  Otherwise we end up deadlocked.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]