Re: Multiple frameworks for apps

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 17:10 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> If you have any (non-bikeshed) concerns about this, please let me know
> before I get the landing ask for click 0.4.14 approved. :-)

How will we get a list of all the frameworks the system supports, for
apps to run on? We'll need to get the list of supported frameworks, when
querying the server for apps, in the click scope. We don't want to just
show all apps, and have the user install something which requires a
framework that isn't supported on the system, and then have the app not
work at all after installing, or fail to install after purchasing it, if
install will fail in this case.