Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Multiple frameworks for apps

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 03:22:19PM -0500, Pat McGowan wrote:
> Does this support the concept of a range of framework versions? Or is
> the idea we explicitly list each version the system supports, as would
> the apps click package.

The format has space for that (see my mail to Ted a moment ago),
although at present this is unimplemented.  I'm trying to only implement
things where it's already fairly well-understood how we'd use them, to
avoid painting us into a corner by mistake.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]