Re: Mapping click manifest to appstore fields

On 24/01/14 12:22, James Westby wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on changing the appstore submission process to extract all
the information it can from the package, rather than having the
submitter re-enter all the information.

Aside from all the stuff you mention; I'd like to if you have icon extraction into the workflow since the store requires 256x256px icons while the design team creates 512x476px icons (I assume it's the design team).

I already sent a couple of queries to the list wrt to that, but really haven't received an answer; so I don't see it would be easy to fully automate the icon part.

Whatever the icon size ends up being; it would be great if we do this from the package to keep consistency across as well.

Thanks for this, can't wait for it to land!

Cheers
Sergio