Re: Mapping click manifest to appstore fields

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Sergio Schvezov
<sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aside from all the stuff you mention; I'd like to if you have icon
> extraction into the workflow since the store requires 256x256px icons while
> the design team creates 512x476px icons (I assume it's the design team).

I have talked to them too many times about this. Unity crops the
icons, developers provide square icons everywhere else, we require
square icons.
The store will reject any icon that isn't squared   :)

--
Martin