Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Switching Click framework to 14.04 Dev

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Michael Hall <mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We would like to be able to start using the ubuntu-sdk-14.04-dev
> framework version for the Ubuntu App Showdown which is going to start
> next week.  Can everybody with a work item respond to this email with an
> update on their progress so we know where we stand?

So, I think the plan is to use "ubuntu-sdk-14.04-qml" and
"ubuntu-sdk-14.04-cordova" (or similar names) instead of just a
unified framework like "ubuntu-sdk-14.04".
While the work to support more frameworks is landing in the appstore,
I think this needs some certainty before we allow anything other than
ubuntu-sdk-13.10 into the store.

--
Martin