Re: Publishing content in the store

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hey Rick and everyone else,
>
> so for the "old store" we have some machinery (using pkgme) to
> automatically package submitted content like PDFs for Ubuntu.
>
> Do we plan to do something similar for the "new store"?

As far as I know, we don't have that planned so far, but I could be wrong.
If people think this is important, I'm sure that we can add it to the
roadmap or accept a contribution that adds this facility.

BTW, I'm not certain what the status is, but I don't think we have a PDF
reader quite yet, so it may be a but premature to add a PDF to the click
store anyway. (I could be wrong about this, too ;) )

Cheers, Rick