Re: Publishing content in the store

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so for the "old store" we have some machinery (using pkgme) to automatically
> package submitted content like PDFs for Ubuntu.
>
> Do we plan to do something similar for the "new store"?

Not at all!
I think if we do that, we've failed with click as a format, right?
The idea is that it's easy that packaging wasn't really something to
pay attention to. I also don't think we'll benefit from people
throwing millions of random PDFs at the store to see what sticks, so
we're better off letting people think a bit about what they want to
ship, learn a little bit about the tools and submit it.

--
Martin