Re: Publishing content in the store

Hello,

On 10.06.2014 14:47, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
On 06/10/2014 05:27 AM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
Hello everybody,

we just had a PDF doc submitted to the store (/click-apps/). Do we have plans to
add this form of submission of content?

Have a great day,
  Daniel

What is the 'app'? The click-reviewers-tools won't know how to deal with this
depending on how it is packaged. I'd like to review it and adjust the tools as
necessary.

It was not an app. The submitted file was just a .pdf file. This used to work in the "old store", but we have no story for it in the new store, that's why I started this conversation. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com