Hook for system components

Hey Folks,

Currently we're putting the UI component of the Payments service into
the Click Store. This shouldn't be something that a user installs, sees
in a search or could possibly purchase. It is useful to have go through
the same update mechanisms of have the other Click machinery associated
with the store. What we've discussed is having a way for the Click store
to identify "system components" much like it does scopes and
applications so that it can filter them for the search.

What I'm proposing for this is that we add a stanza as a "hook" that we
don't actually implement on the client anywhere today. The hook name
would be "system-component" and it would point to a JSON file that
today, for this example would just have "type" and "pay-ui". This would
allow us to add other metadata as needed in the future.

Thoughts?
Ted