Click frameworks

Hello everybody,

today I reviewed an app which used

   ubuntu-sdk-14.10-dev3

as its click framework. This didn't exist, as we only have the following:

daniel@daydream:~$ ls /usr/share/click/frameworks/*dev3*
/usr/share/click/frameworks/ubuntu-sdk-14.10-qml-dev3.framework
daniel@daydream:~$

I have three questions:

 - Was this intentional?
 - Did we note down the rules for new click frameworks anywhere?
 - Did we document how the process for this generally should
   work?
   (I'm not sure if anyone outside the click-reviewers-tools
   committers is aware of this, but we currently note down the
   available frameworks in lp:~ubuntu-core-dev/+junk/frameworks
   until this has moved into a small piece of JSON store API.)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--