Re: Defining new app categories

Hello,

On 23.10.2013 14:56, Martin Albisetti wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Michael Nelson
<michael.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure. So yes, it's just the same "departments" that we pulled across
from the debian myapps (and I assume there's no issue updating them,
other than maintaining/migrating existing apps):

http://paste.ubuntu.com/6277334/

Big +1 to updating them to whatever makes sense.

Did anyone start putting some work into this? With the phone now showing departments, I think we should have a look at this again.

The current departments make only limited sense. Stuff like "navigation", "news" or even "food" is probably more what people look for nowadays.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com