Re: Click frameworks

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Loïc Minier <loic.minier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the latest framework addition uploaded by Steve on 14th of July, only a
> qml-dev3 framework was added rather than bumping all frameworks as we did so
> far. I guess this wasn't matched in the store, but rather all -dev3
> frameworks were listed as valid there. We should fix this mismatch; either
> by updating the list in the store (preferred) or uploading the other
> frameworks.
>
> In any case, QML only apps should use -qml-dev3 and generally prefer the QML
> only frameworks when possible.

I corrected the situation in the store, and we'll soon switch to a
webservice, so all source will pull from the same frameworks list.
That said, it feels *so* much confusing to add a -dev3 for QML and not
the rest, the list is getting out of hand and really hard to convey to
developers what they should target  :(

--
Martin