Tracking overrides in the review scripts

Hello everybody,

it'd make Alan and my lives easier (until there's automatic
reviews/rejections/etc.), if we could somehow track current overrides.
Currently there's mainly the core apps and things such as the PayUI
which override some of the errors and warnings which would normally
block apps from going through.

Is there a way you would like something like this to be implemented?

My idea would have been to change the output of click-review to simply show:

 - Known overrides
 - new errors/warnings
 - general info messages

If there are no new errors or warnings, it would simply say "pass" and
let us approve the app.

To track known overrides, we could maybe just store a piece of json like
this somewhere:

{
  "com.canonical.payui":
  {
    "security_template_valid (payui.json)":
      "(MANUAL REVIEW) 'unconfined' not allowed",
    "lint_hooks_redflag_payui":
      "(MANUAL REVIEW) 'pay-ui' not allowed"
  }
}